Back
To Top

Description

Created by Joseph Martin and dated December 6, 1856, this Palo Pinto County map denotes Caddo Village, and roads from Fort Belknap to Fort Graham and Fort Worth, as well as the Brazos River. Land grants to Texas Emigration and Land Company are also visible. The map shows many acres of available public land in Palo Pinto County during the mid-1850s.
Mi9 Retail